Bloggers kental

Hi semua! Assalamualaikum. 

Adekah reader2 yg membaca my post ni blogger kental as well? 
I am actually so indulge in reading blogs. There are so many blogs that i love to read and usually can't wait for their next post even after i just read their latest post. 

I had a conversation with my friend today. Just a casual conversation that we normally have during our rest time. My friend was telling me about this one movie called 'Bikers Kental' while i was reading new post by atie @ 'Aku Bukan Bidadari'. This is where the word bloggers kental came out. I responded to her by saying 'i x tengok lg bloggers kental senanye'. Hahahahah

It was so funny actually. We both laughed at that. But i feel bad for not properly listening to her and lebih teruk sbb kantoi xdengar sgt die bercerita. 

Waa..it's hard to overcome obsession. Right? 

Comments

Popular Posts